In a scene reminiscent of a luscious national park forest, the exciting 2020 Subaru Outback was revealed at the 2019 New York International Auto Show. The new sixth-generation Subaru Outback is sure to create a new generation of Subaru lovers. The 2020 Outback perfectly blends the rugged capability of a SUV with a refined passenger cabin. The ultimate vehicle for your summer adventure! Check out some highlights of the innovative new 2020 Subaru Outback!
· The 2020 Subaru Outback makes great use of the Subaru Global Platform. The popular platform used on other popular Subaru models delivers improved handling and a quieter ride.
· For the first time in a decade, the Outback is available with a turbocharged engine. The feature-filled XT trim level will feature a robust 260 horsepower 2.4-liter turbocharged BOXER engine. This powerful new engine option offers improved towing capability and overall performance to the Subaru Outback.
· The 2020 Subaru Outback gets a stylish new trim level, the Onyx Edition XT. This exciting new trim level gives the Outback a sportier look with Onyx (black) exterior trim and stunning black 18-inch alloy wheels. Owners will also enjoy the 260 horsepower 2.4-liter turbocharged engine, more settings on the all-wheel drive mode control, and a front-view monitor. The passenger cabin features two-tone gray upholstery with lime-green stitching.
· Passenger safety is important. Drive with confidence with the new available segment-exclusive DriverFocus Distraction Mitigation System. This innovative new safety system uses facial recognition and an infrared interior camera to detect driver fatigue or distraction. An audio and video alert will be deployed to wake you.
· The 2020 Subaru Outback will come standard with Subaru’s EyeSight safety and driver assistance technology. For the first time ever, this important suite of safety features will include lane-centering steering for marked lanes. Adaptive Cruise Control also comes standard on every 2020 Subaru Outback model.
· Access the large cargo space with the new standard hands-free power liftgate. Simply wave your hand in front of the Subaru emblem on the liftgate to open.
The new 2020 Subaru Outback has too many innovative new features to list! Contact your Michigan Subaru experts at Thelen Subaru in Bay City for information on more features included with this exciting new Outback.